To provide a safe, comfortable environment for those in need to receive food, and other essentials. We also serve as a central hub for people in need of outside resources, such as addiction, homelessness, abuse, counseling, financial advice, and utility assistance.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Wednesday Evenings 6 - 7pm
Thursday Afternoons 1 - 2pm
Saturday Mornings 11am - Noon
Sundays 5 - 6pm
- Starting Oct 15, new Sunday hours are: 3:30pm-4:30pm
To receive food, please provide a valid NJ photo Drivers License. a
valid NJ photo ID, or a Fulfill Client ID card.
- Frozen meats/meals
- Canned vegetables, tuna, chicken
- Reusable woven or polypropylene bags (the NJ plastic bag ban applies to our pantry)
Please drop off non-perishable items at any time in the donation bin outside the pantry door.
Please drop off perishable items during operation hours only.
The food pantry is a wonderful place to volunteer your time, and for students, it looks great on college applications and job resumes. You can volunteer during our distribution hours (listed above), or with any of the behind-the-scenes work that is desperately needed (see below). You can put in as few, or as many, hours as you like.
- Pre-bagging loose items (to make them ready for distribution)
- Receiving truck deliveries (Wed, Thu, & Fri mornings)
- Preparing for distribution (2 hours before start time)
- Straightening up after distribution
- Taping up boxes that are put in shopping carts
- Picking up donations from Costco, BJ's, local restaurants, and Wawa's.
Ed Maher (Director)
732-349-1550 X 214
FAMILIES SERVED IN 2022
FAMILIES SERVED IN 2023 (so far)